Today, we’re fasting from the thought that says: “Success seems to elude my grasp.” Many people are frustrated because they’re going after the right thing, in the wrong way.
Let’s Change It Today:
1. Success begins with a relationship. In John 15:7 Jesus said, ‘Abide in Me & let My words abide in you—THEN you shall ask what you want and it shall be done!’
2. You see success as a thing rather than a person. Success is a person. It is Jesus. Everywhere He went, He did good. He healed all. He turned everything bad into something good. (Acts 10:38.) And He is with you & in you! (Colossians 1:27)
3. Outrageous success is God’s will for your life! Ephesians 3:20 says, “…exceeding abundantly above & beyond, ALL that you can ask or think.” Let this permeate your thinking.
4. Stop trying to find success. It will find you! Matthew 6:33 tells us “Seek first the Kingdom of God…these things will be ADDED to you.” Psalm 1:1-3 says as we meditate on the Word day & night…whatever we do will prosper and succeed.
5. You’re surrounded! It’s just a matter of who & what you’re surrounded by. Surround your mind with success thoughts. Surround yourself with successful godly people. (Psalm 1, Joshua 1)
Think It & Say It:
My relationship with God is the beginning of true success in my life. As His Word abides in me as my new way of thinking, my success is inevitable. Jesus is the definition of success and He lives in me. I choose to meditate on the Word of God, which is the source of all success and prosperity!
— Gregory Dickow